Our warehouses are divided into 6 compartments, all fully bunded for spill control and others with specialised storage capabilities:
- Ambient temperature: 15°C(60°F), 2-8°C(45°F)
- A dedicated flammable storage area (Zone 2)
- A dedicated pharmaceutical, food and feed storage area
- Hazardous storage segregation by class
We at C+G Logistics Group are:
- Holders of Custom and Excise Bonds
- Authorised by the Department of Agriculture to store and distribute animal feeds
Our warehouse management system, In-Dex, is a graphical user-interfaced application designed by Principal Systems to facilitate all our customer needs. This allows us to fully track the history of all our materials from the time of ordering to date of delivery.
- Lot/batch number tracking
- Barcode scanning by product/location
- Expiry date tracking
- Stock control
Our warehousing is equipped with the latest in narrow-aisle racking, using wire-guided Jungheinrich VNA ‘man-up’ turret trucks, backed-up by counter-balanced electric and diesel forklifts for quick and accurate storage and retrieval of pallets.